Clipped From Pittsburgh Daily Post

kmsiner Member Photo

Clipped by kmsiner

 - . Church Wedding Solemnized. In the Roman...
. Church Wedding Solemnized. In the Roman Catholic Church of the Epiphany the wedding was solemnized at 10 o'clock yesterday morning of Miss Agnes Snyder, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas S. Snyder, of ( Shady avenue, and Dr. John Francis McGrath. The ceremony was followed by a low nuptial mass celebrated by Rev. Father Miles Sweeney. There was a large bridal party, including Miss Grace Clarke, as maid of honor, and Miss Katherine Fleming of Wheeling, Miss Jane McHugh of Connellsvllle, and Miss Suzanne Clarke of this city, as bridesmaids. Dr. William It. Wattersoi was the best man, and the ushers included Dr. S. O. Sherman. Richard Wall and George McNulty. The bride wore a handsome gown ot white crepe de chine and duchesse lace and carried a shower bouquet of white roses and lilies of the valley. The maid of honor wore pale pink silk moussellne, and carried pink roses, and the maids also wore dainty gowns with touches of pink and carried pink roses. The same Towers with a profusion of palms, formed effective decorations for the church. Pink sweet peas and white roses were used at the Snyder home, where the wedding breakfast followed. Among the many gifts received by the bride were a chest of sliver from Mr. and Mrs. Snyder and a diamond heart from Dr. McGrath. Among the out-of-town guests were Mr. and Mrs. James McGrath. the father and mother of the bridegroom, and Mrs. Amelia Mad-lln. Mrs. Mary McIIugh, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Patterson and Mr. and Mrs. C. C. McGrath, all of Connellsvllle.

Clipped from
  1. Pittsburgh Daily Post,
  2. 30 Jun 1904, Thu,
  3. Page 7

kmsiner Member Photo
  • Clipped by kmsiner – 02 Feb 2017