Lawrence Brunck house fire

calamitykit Member Photo

Clipped by calamitykit

Lawrence Brunck house fire - in the in of front called OVERHEATED STOVE--The...
in the in of front called OVERHEATED STOVE--The living room wall, attic and of the Lawrence Brunek residence in Rainsboro was damaged fire starting from an overheated stovepipe early Sunday, ft around the chimney pictured here. (Staff Photo)

Clipped from The Press-Gazette15 Feb 1955, TuePage 1

The Press-Gazette (Hillsboro, Ohio)15 Feb 1955, TuePage 1
calamitykit Member Photo
  • Lawrence Brunck house fire

    calamitykit – 02 Feb 2016

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in