Clipped From The Belleville Telescope

gmosier1 Member Photo

Clipped by gmosier1

 - He Shbws Faith by Building in Belleville _,,.„,...
He Shbws Faith by Building in Belleville _,,.„, , , —Photo by - Thomas Belleville's motor corner, at the intersection of Seventh and M streets, has been built during the past two years by Howard Anderson. The only exception is the Willard battery station, erected by Kesl Bros, on ground purchased from Mr. Anderson. Faith in the futute oi Belleville is shown by the business houses erected here by this booster. The buildings from left to right are Buick Garage, Kesl Bros, battery station, Sinclair service station and Boyes tire shop. King Equipment Co., which also houses the Lomax Electric shop. All have been built within two years. In the background are seen a residence and the Texaco service station, also owned by Howard Anderson. was a thriller, and the result was in Woods were Belleville visitors Fri-

Clipped from
  1. The Belleville Telescope,
  2. 27 Nov 1930, Thu,
  3. Page 9

gmosier1 Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in