m e n t at nf a t n ivcnt p l a t f o r m , n g the that ] i conj I ^ f u n e r a l services f o r Creason, 14, who was accidentally; Â·itrocuted .Monday n i g h t at ^V 0rt !" VCS ' Â° f Gla , SSOW - W , Cr Â° this afternoon in Ihe Andsley-i Electric Shock Fatal to Boy Near Glasgow Dclbert Creason, 14, Killed as He Extends Cord to Poultry House F r i c m n n t h Funeral Home gow. He was a son of Mr. and Mrs. Ben Creason of the A h o l Community. The youth was killed while ext ext e n d i n g an electric cord family home into a poultry house, Chariton County Coroner H. D. : . . c.amett of Keytesviiic r c Seeking to provide light to ward ed a light b u l b . He was electrocuted as he turned the light on. nctt said l h a l poor i n s u l co r d v,hcre il touched the fence Probably caused the f a t a ! the boy. He apparently was touching touching the fence, ground'in" himself, and was instantly killed. Burial was in Washington cemetery. cemetery.