Isaac Miller accidental fire in his residence at 1521 Eight Street NW. Wash Post 2/2/1915

Steve845 Member Photo

Clipped by Steve845

Isaac Miller accidental fire in his residence at 1521 Eight Street NW.  Wash Post 2/2/1915 - The accidental ignltlngi - of a - can of...
The accidental ignltlngi - of a - can of gasoline early Mast night in a garage in the rear ofl52fElghth street - northwest occupied by Isaac Miller did JlMdam - age covered by insurance William

Clipped from The Washington Post02 Feb 1915, TuePage 5

The Washington Post (Washington, District of Columbia)02 Feb 1915, TuePage 5
Steve845 Member Photo
  • Isaac Miller accidental fire in his residence at 1521 Eight Street NW. Wash Post 2/2/1915

    Steve845 – 26 Jan 2013

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in