Sweeney cottage burns
Fire Spread To Sarrounding Build, inga and Caused $17,SOO Paris, Ky.. Jan. 23. (Special.) Fire at 1 o'clock this morning caused a loss of $17,500, with less than half Insurance. The fire started In an oil shed In the rear of Osslan Edwards' grocery, presumably presumably by an Incendiary. The fire spread rapidly. The losse are as follows: follows: Edwards' grocery stock. $10,000; Insurance. $3,500; store building, 35,000; the Rev. J. S. Sweeney, cottage. $1,500; Standard Oil Company, oil-house. oil-house. oil-house. $500; J. W. Thomas & Sons. $500 damage to lumber lumber yard. ' . . The (Sold Reserve.