15-Year-Old Girl Saves Herself From Her Own Burning Dress
High School Girl Saves Self aa Dress Ignites OKLAHOMA CITY, March 10 (UP) —Grace Turner, 15-year-old high school girl, formerly of Tyler, Texas, owed her life tonight to her own quick thinking and an ambition to study medicine. While in the bathroom of her home, the back of her dress caught fire from a stove. Realizing from her study of physiology and sciences what was best to do, she ran to her bedroom. bedroom. There she rolled herself in sheets and quilts, smothering the flames, and was reported recovering in a hospital hospital tonight.