Edward Krout electrical shock
Six thonmnd volts of electricity him 20 feet through the air, but he lives. This was the remarkable experience experience of Edward Krout, aged 14 years, of near Spring Grove. Krout ami four sons of William Kraft, while playing to the W. M. railroad trestle, and Krout'a foot was hanging from the hie left leg came in contact with the trolley wire, carrying a heavy current of electricity. The shock precipitated him to the track of the trolley line, 20 below. His companions, thoroughly alarmed alarmed and thinking he was dead, removed the body to the side of the road, cured a wagon from the Kraft place convey young Krout to his home. making the trip the lad regained consciousness. He was badly bruised about the body, burned on the legs, and large cut across the forehead, where is supposed to have struck the track falling.