Clipped From Anderson Daily Bulletin
Miss Elizabeth Ann Merrill, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. \Vil- Â·-,11am H. Merrill ST., of Cnrmel, ?Ind., became the bride of Sec- Â·rond U. Gregg Nowman Clymer, -'eon of Mr. and Mrs. Dan S. Cly- ;mcr, 2K3 Sheffield Dr., this afl- fornoon at 1:30 o'clock in the '! Holcomb Gardens of Butler versily, Indianapolis. Rev. Mon; Mon; roe Schuster, pastor of Ihe Central Chrislian Church, performed performed the single-ring garden ceremony. Music was provided by Hie Duller University caril- . Ions. Mrs. Mark 0. Portoous, Lwin sislcr of the bride, served as malron of honor. Larry Owen of Elwood. served . as bÂ«l man. Ushers were tr[ Calloway, New Caslle, and Stephen Hadlcy, Liston, Ind. A receplioa followed at the home of (lie bride's sister and brother-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Owen Cox, Indianapolis. The newlyweds will reside !n Mesa, Ariz., at 1703 C East Elton. The bride was graduated from Carmel High School in 1907 and attended Ball State University. She was graduated from Purdue University this year. She is a mcm'ber of Pi Bela Phi and Kappa Kappa Kappa sororities. . Tbe bridegroom was graduated graduated from Madison Heights High School in 196fi and from "Purdue in 1070. At (he university he a member of Alpha Gamma Â·Rtio Fraternity and TJi Sigma Pi honorary. He is a second lieutenant wilh (he U.S. Air Force attending pilot's school at Williams Williams Air Force Base in Ari- zona.