Worm 40-1-22 minor fire

irw98 Member Photo

Clipped by irw98

Worm 40-1-22 minor fire - last til they find a new home or the present...
last til they find a new home or the present one is repaired. Two Minor Blazes Damage estimated at $150 was caused yesterday morning when an overheated stove pipe started a fire in the second . floor apartment of of 'Robert D.Cauffer, 314 North Scond face street, Wormleysburg. Fire Chief H. of to Sat-' Sat-' by "I he Bennett reported that damaee was confined mostly to floor boads near the pipe. The Wormleysburg Fire company answered the call, Saturday night. Fire Chief C. Herman Herman Stansfield, of Shiremanstown, was told of a lire in the blacksmith shop that he and his father operate. Stansfield investigated immediately. and seeing that the blaze was well under way. he called the Shiremans town Fire Company,. hopped on the trucK and helped to light the blaze. Caused by an overheated stove, the fire ruined a door and the shop's wiring. E.

Clipped from The Evening News22 Jan 1940, MonPage 11

The Evening News (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)22 Jan 1940, MonPage 11
irw98 Member Photo
  • Worm 40-1-22 minor fire

    irw98 – 03 Feb 2016

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in