Eighth and Freeman March 8th 1910
XX ...... Louis J. Hauck his bought as an invest- invest- ment the northwest corner of Eighth street and Freeman avenue. The realty owned by Bessie Laldlaw. It was formerly used as the West End Branch of the tele phone company until the completion of the new exchange building on York street Mr. Hauck last evening stated that ha Intends to hold the property for speculative pur poses. The consideration was not . made public. '