Clipped From Logansport Pharos-Tribune
ducks; a fifty them served the GAS FUMES K MRS. HENSLEY Mrs. Catherine Heusley. widow of the late W. S. Hensley, met her .death this morning at 11 o'clock asphyxiation, at the home of her,,.sbn, Guy Hensley, 2130 High street'' Mrs. Hensley, who was 'JS'.years age, and who for 'two yg;Ws hail her home with her~?bn, Guy, was her room this morning and had gotten gotten from her bed for the purpose filling a water bottle with warm water. In order to heat the water had turned on the gas in a small heater in her room and then afier filling the bottle had gone back to bed. Presently members of the family who were seated upon the front smelled the odor of gas, and upon investigation found it coming from Hensley's room. They opened the door and found the aged woman death haying come apparently shortly before 11 a. m. A physician was called, but the victim of the accident beyond aid. It appears that in an attempt to shut off the gas in the heater the nipple had become dislocated, resulting as above described. Two sons survive her, Guy Hensley of this city, and Oscar V. Hensley Cleveland, Ohio.