Basketball and tennis in 1903.
with the perhaps Teachers' established thirty. suffi- and un- '' * W1 The tmper part of West Field has laid Out ii? two basketball fields and tennis courts. Toward the south of these raised terrace and a garden with walks shrubbery. A space for seats where spectators may watch tennis and basketball matches is reserved at-the foot of the race. As soon as possible, the, officers of Athletic Association wJll hold a consultation with Professor Wood, to determine by whom the new coura and fields are controlled and by whom they may be