Clipped From The Ogden Standard-Examiner

geniburg Member Photo

Clipped by geniburg

 - expansion from 55 carrels to 72 positions...
expansion from 55 carrels to 72 positions without any major electronic changes, and tying in with a dial access system, Torch Starts Dwelling Fire in Roy ROY--A blow torch used to, thaw water pipes caused a inside walls of the R. Dean' Seeley house at 5150 S. 2000 Roy, Thursday at 11:46 a.m. Roy firemen estimated $1,000 damages to the home, according according to their preliminary investigation. investigation. Ogden City fire fighters said a short in an extension cord started a fire in the carport the Byron Belnap residence, 1355 Kingston Drive, Thursday at 12:56 p.m. SPREAD TO HOUSE The blaze spread to the interior interior of the house through a window off the carport. .-.· ... The fire damaged carpets, conditioners and the walls in the living room. Smoke damage was reported 'throughout the house. The carnort was a house. The carport was a loss.

Clipped from
  1. The Ogden Standard-Examiner,
  2. 09 Jan 1970, Fri,
  3. Page 15

geniburg Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in