George and Agnes Luch
Apartment Fire Brings Firemen At Jonestown The Perseverance Fire Co., Jonestown, was called shortly before 1 p.m. Tuesday to a fire in an apartment at 1 E. Market St., Jonestown. The apartment is tenated by Mr. and Mrs. George Luch. According According lo Philip Mohn, fire chief, a neighbor discovered smoke coming from the apartment apartment and called firemen. The smoke was coming from a smouldering furniture cushion. Mohn said the apartment was *>*uju» uuiu in*> ujyui. iiiicill, YV do filled with smoke, but that the fire was brought under control before firemen arrived.