Resuscitation the Harold Betters' Trombone Cooled For Several Weeks The cool trombone of Harold Betters won't be heard for a couple of weeks, his doctor reported. reported. Betters is listed in satisfactory condition in Connellsville State General Hospital after b e i burned in a brush fire at his Connellsville home. A doctor said Betters will remain in the hospital "at least until Wednesday." ~~ Thp "ia77. trombonist. 35. received received first and second degree burns of the face, chest, arms and hands Thursday while weeds on his property. "He had no shirt on and flash fire fed by gasoline caused the damage," a doctor said.