Clipped From Moberly Monitor-Index
When BABY DIES AFTER - EATING PILLS KANSAS CITY,. July 23 ^P Edward Edward Inge, 17 months old,, exploring exploring the house into which he moved with his parents Sunday; found a bottle of pills atop the buffet. ' The pills contained a poison. The child ate several, died early today in a hospital. His mother, Mrs. William F. Inge, said she found the pills when she moved into the house and placed .the bottle on the buffet buffet thinking they would be out of her son's reach.