Clipped From Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
Courson-Chambers Vows Solemnized Nuptial vows were repeated repeated by Miss Catherine Chambers and Robert Kd- ward Courson H at 8 p. m. Saturday in First Presbyterian Presbyterian Church. Officiating the double ring ceremony was the Rev. Roberl D. Nicholson, Nicholson, minisler. Parenls of the bride are Mrs. Charles Robert Freeburg Freeburg of 4704 21st St. and * * * . R. K. COliRSON II (( iillicrine Chambers) Richard Lee Chambers ot Glendale, Ariz. Courson is the son of Mrs. Paul Lynn of Colorado Springs, Colo. Presented in marriage by her father, the bride wore a formal gown of peau de soie and silk organ/a, fashioned fashioned with an empire waistline, waistline, pearl encrusted venise lace yoke, ring collar and long filled sleeves. Mrs. Robert Hendon at- lentled Ihe bride as matron of honor. Other attendants were Mrs. Bobby Matthews of Tucson, Ariz., Mrs. Ri- Chard L. Chambers II of Big Spring, and Miss Shelly Underwood of Arlington. Donald White of Camarillo, Camarillo, Calif., was best man. Groomsmen were Larry R. .lones of Santa Monica, Calif., Calif., Roger Lewis of Tucson and PJchard Lee Chambers H of Big Spring. Mrs. Bill Lucas, organist, accompanied her husband, Bill Lucas, vocalist in presenting presenting wedding selections. The couple will reside at 1702 Camino Cielo, Tucson, following a wedding trip to Hawaii. Mrs. Courson is a senior at the University of Arizona, Arizona, majoring in secondary education. She is a member of Pi Beta Phi, social sorority. sorority. The bridegroom is a graduate graduate "f San Diego Stale University and a memhor of Lnmbda Chi Alpha, so- rial fraternily. He is employer! employer! as a copier specialist by International Business Machines Corp. in Tucson.