Michael Oliver injury

musicchef Member Photo

Clipped by musicchef

Michael Oliver injury - Lighter Fluid Burns Hand of 9-Year-Old A...
Lighter Fluid Burns Hand of 9-Year-Old A nine-year-old boy learned the painful way yesterday afternoon that fire and lighter fluid just don’t mix. Michael Oliver, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Harding Oliver, 61® street, was playing with some friends when some lighter ¡fluid was accidentally spilled or his hand, \ friend then inadvertently United the fluid, causing second degree burns of the boy's hands He was treated and released from Pottstown hospital for the injury.

Clipped from
  1. The Mercury,
  2. 15 Sep 1958, Mon,
  3. Page 5

musicchef Member Photo
  • Michael Oliver injury

    musicchef – 04 Dec 2013

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in