Brother Saved Her

mas289 Member Photo

Clipped by mas289

Brother Saved Her - BROTHER SAVED HER. Miss Lena McGuire Had a...
BROTHER SAVED HER. Miss Lena McGuire Had a Narrow Escape From Burning" to Death. But for the quick action of her brother, Miss Lena McGulre would have been seriouslylf not fatally, burned at her home, Niagara and Albany streets, last evening. While she was attempting to light a gas stove the flames suddenly flared up and Ignited her sleeve. This being of light material, her dress was soon in flames. Her screams attracted her brother, who, though badly crippled with rheumatism, rushed to her assistance, spread his coat over her J ....... t.n.4 .Kn AmC HJn- ... Kt An " "" Her dress was ruined, her hair was bad ly singed, and she had a terrible fright and shock. She will soon recover, however.

Clipped from
  1. Buffalo Evening News,
  2. 29 Nov 1899, Wed,
  3. Other Editions,
  4. Page 11

mas289 Member Photo
  • Brother Saved Her

    mas289 – 19 Jun 2018

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in