Mrs. Lillian "Lillie" Kosar Svatopolsky - Burned
been them Cap then Z. Woman Burned as Iron Explodes Mrs. Lillian Svatopolsky, resident resident five miles out on Route 1, was severely burned about the side and limbs about 10 o'clock this morning when a gasoline exploded, throwing flaming gasoline gasoline over her body. Her daughter, iMIss Goldie Svatopolsky, dance instructor for the Recreation Council playground program here, was burned about the hands when she attempted extinguish the mother's flaming clothes. Both were rushed to Medical- Professional Hospital for medical treatment. Mrs. Svatopolsky was in a serious condition. Miss Svatopolsky probably will be dismissed dismissed this .afternoon, .her burns being of a minor degree.