Three-year old August F. Miller dies of poisoning, swallows heart pills.
Child Takes "Heart Pills" And Succumbs August F. Miller. 3, son of Ernest S. Miller, of near Oldtown. Allegany Allegany county, died yesterday in a. Cumberland hospital, four hours after he swallowed ninety "heart pills," each of which contained one- sixteenth gram of strychnine. The child found the bottle of pills while playing and swallowed. The pills were for a member of the family with a heart ailment, but the dosage was limited to one or two daily.