Daily News-Miner, 18 July 1957

eericksonalaska Member Photo

Clipped by eericksonalaska

Daily News-Miner, 18 July 1957 - When the first boat went the Yukon River, in...
When the first boat went the Yukon River, in the spring 1899 the, editorial staff migrated, to Nome though the Forum continued continued to exist until 1906, under another editor. The Nome News was established October 8, 1899, by J.F.A. Strong, another exiled Klondiker, afterward Governor of Alaska. The Nome Gold Digger was first printed on October 25, 1899 by Cassius M. Coe. Jack Underwood established the Council Council City News on March 15, in whose editorial office he gathered gathered material for his interesting (Continued on Pace 24)

Clipped from Fairbanks Daily News-Miner18 Jul 1957, ThuPage 75

Fairbanks Daily News-Miner (Fairbanks, Alaska)18 Jul 1957, ThuPage 75
eericksonalaska Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in