Accidental poisoning death of Dr. W(illiam) M(organ) Jennings.
Accidental Poisoning. Dr. W. M. Jennings, Jennings, of Titusville, on Tuesday last, feeling unwell, went to M' Donald's drug store, and, as was his habit on similar occasions, took a goblet and proceeded to the front of the store to obtain some tincture of orange peel. As he passed behind the counter his attention was attracted by a man standing near the stove, who had engaged him in conversation. While answering some casual inquiry, he turned partly toward his questioner, and as lie did so took down the bottle containing tincture of aconite, poured into his goblet nearly an ounce of the poison, and without examining the label, replaced the bottle. He then obtained a small auantitv of shnrrir. nH immediately swallowed the preparation at a eingie araugni, causing nis death in a couple of hours. Dr. Jennings had resided all his life in the oil regions, where he WAR nmvp.r - Sally known and esteemed. He was born in tne vicinity ot Coopertown, Venango county, wnere nis iatner suit resides, and had completed completed his 37th year.