Rats start fire bulpitt
Sun about at from FIRE DESTROYS BULPITT MARKET Taylorvsile. May 22.--Fire in the h'ome grocery store and meat, market of Ju'rselnnas and fan a t , l : S O this morning in Bulpitt caused a loss, o n l y p a r t l y covered The fire was discovered by Walter Wilbur, f i r e marshal, but the buildings liiimed to th" ground. It Is thought that rats csltins Into boxes of starter the blaze. Nothing was saved except a few household articles. The house was a nÂ»w four room structure and was door to the meat market and grocery store, which were in the same building. building.