% + Vt 'A % 'A 30%+ % . . % '* % % . % 'A % Heavy Smoke Fatal for Six North CaWweU. N.J Seven persons who died in weekend house fire were killed by heavy smoke that got central air conditioiiing system of the $80,000 two4toty home, fire investigators said Sunday. The victims were Fred 36, former vice president of HJ . -. V*Â».fc G4AfllÂ» G^wnknMtfu* n . u l New York Stock rjtcnange. six member so flus family. "The bouse was well closed up." said Assistant Fire Chief Richard Damkoehler. "It just pumped the hot air and toxic gases into every room."