W.C.Ornburn's House on Union Avenue had Fire

charleswilliams1948 Member Photo

Clipped by charleswilliams1948

W.C.Ornburn's House on Union Avenue had Fire - to 32- W.C. Ornburn Home On Union Avenue...
to 32- W.C. Ornburn Home On Union Avenue Damaged by Fire Fire believed to have been caused by an oyerheated furnace Saturday afternoon badly damaged the home of W. C. 602 Union avenue. No one was at home at the time. A neighbor, Herman Streight, 537 Union, discovered the house in flames and summoned the fire department at 3:20 p. m. Firemen said the flames had wrecked two rooms of the room house when they arrived. They were able to save the remainder of the building and most of its furnishings- were carried to safety. The dwelling was insured. partially

Clipped from
  1. Moberly Monitor-Index,
  2. 22 Nov 1948, Mon,
  3. Page 1

charleswilliams1948 Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in