Feburary 2 1920 enquirer
xx The Goodwill Industries, allied with the Methodist relief work being con- con- nuciea in inn western part of the city, with headquarters at the northwest! corner of Eighth street and Freeman avenue, has acquired title to the manufacturing manufacturing property at the southwest corner or Ninth street and Freeman- Freeman- avenue. It sold for $18,000, the seller t being Mary G. Smith. The property was subject to the rights of the present .tenant. The Brunhoff Manufacturing Company, which will not expire under seven years if an option is exercised. The latter corporation owns 75x90 feet at 81.1 to 819 Freeman avenue and E. Brunhoff last evening stated that thia might be utilised in the construction of Its new plant later on.-' on.-' on.-' James N. Gamble. Robert P. Oillham, C L. Swain and W. W. Clippinger are among' moan interested in 'ine Goodwill Industries. Industries. XX Auguft-. . . .