Clipped From The Wilmington Messenger

sfglover Member Photo

Clipped by sfglover

 - KIre Alarms Yesterday. Yesterday at 10:15 a....
KIre Alarms Yesterday. Yesterday at 10:15 a. m., an alarm of fire was sent in from box 52, caused by the burning out of a chimney at 610 South Eighth street. There was no damage. ' ' J 1 ' The department was again called out at 12:46 p. m., by an alarm from box 35. A spark from the chimney did $5 damage to the residence of F. B. Andrews, Andrews, 906 Princess street. Last night at 9:17 o'clock an alarm was sent in from box 43. Fire was discovered discovered burning on the basement steps of an unoccupied house' at 223 South Second street, owned by Miss Mary C Darby. There was no damage. It is supposed that some one in passing tossed a cigarette or cigar on the steps

Clipped from The Wilmington Messenger20 Feb 1902, ThuPage 4

The Wilmington Messenger (Wilmington, North Carolina)20 Feb 1902, ThuPage 4
sfglover Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in