Note: This clipping was created from a page that has been replaced with a better quality image.
Clipped From The News-Palladium
is oh to have been to act loo session to the ends the the and a of Two- it a BARODA CENTENNIAL FARM: Eighty-acre farm at Hinchman and Ruggles roads, Baroda township, has been designated Centennial farm by Michigan Historical commission. Farm was purchased by James and Bridget Keleher in 1857. Farm was passed on to daughter, Mary Keleher, who married Arthur Marrs. Couple had seven children born on farm of which three survive. They are (from left ) Mrs. Lucille Marrs Schedler, 72, Floyd Marrs, 80, and Frank Marrs, 90, Pompano Beach, Fla. Floyd Marrs presently owns farm which was 80 acres when grandparents owned it. Mrs. Schedler also resides farm. House in background was built in 1874. Marrs is a former Baroda township supervisor. photo)