McIntosh Fire

april_coen Member Photo

Clipped by april_coen

McIntosh Fire - Where's the Kire? — A dog was the hero Sunday...
Where's the Kire? — A dog was the hero Sunday when it awak ened—by barking— Terry Mcintosh of 112K Miller. Young Mc Intosh's bed was on fire when the dog gave .the warning. Cause of the tire was that a stove in the building, owned by Vera Mcin tosh, became too hot and set wall on fire. Fire department i ficlals report that one room and an entire attic was extensively damaged. Firement were called to 806 N. Benton early this morning to put out a fire caused by a street light wire rubbing against a tree. The tree was set afire, but quickly extinguished by the fire-

Clipped from
  1. The Independent-Record,
  2. 04 May 1964, Mon,
  3. Page 3

april_coen Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in