Greeley Daily Tribune from Greeley, Colorado on May 2, 1972 · Page 6
Get access to this page with a Free Trial

Greeley Daily Tribune from Greeley, Colorado · Page 6

Publication:
Location:
Greeley, Colorado
Issue Date:
Tuesday, May 2, 1972
Page:
Page 6
Start Free Trial
Cancel

6. GKEELEY (Colo.) T R I K U N K Titcs., Mny 2, 1072 HILLSIDE MALL HILLSIDE CENTER WEDNESDAY, MAY 3rd · 6:30 to 10:30 SEE HEAR DAVID FRIZZELL Nashville Recording Artist BACKED BY The Johnny Galvin Show · AT THE CENTER-GILBERT'S HILLSIDE PHARMACY :Svi : Mh AN;.- Phon- 3i? 110: R E X A L L HAIR BRUSHES Your choice of style. 98c value The great laie cover-up, Foigel mixing, filling hairline cracKs and messy clean-ups: Pittsburgh® Peacock Coloring Book FREE! REXALL FOAMING BATH OIL Floral, pine, lilac, or gardenia. 1 qt. size. Open 6:30 to 10:30 HILLSIDE CENTER with purchase of PITTSBURGH PAINT Keep little minds b u s y w i t h a n amusing and "fascinating coloring fcooV featuring the antics of tho Pitts- b u r g h P e a c o c k as seen on TV. STOCKFLETH HARDWARE ·% · B^ . ^ . A Peacock Parly? . . . * W*»l W«W I A 4U WluV UU1* m» I ' faints Sale MAY 3rd MOONLIGHT SPECIALS ON GIFTWARE Flat Wall Paint 5/36 UftlJRY BtOSSft" Candle Holders Wallhide' Latex Flat WALL PAINT . Candle Rings 's Hair Hut Bring this COUPON and receive Topaz Bakeware Save Greeting Cards save SQ % Sarna Incense Save 50 STAINLESS STEEL FLATWARE SO-Pieco Service for 8. ONLY 3 SETS. Reg. 524.95 Moonlight Price H4.88 CHRISTIANSEN" ' i Jewelry Gifis f HILLSIDE MALL, 2678 llth AVENUE Acres o( FREE Parking V2 PRICE 1/2 ARTIST PAINTS, PAINT BRUSHES, and REMAINING SUPPLIES V2 PRICE .1/2 REXALL FACIAL TISSUES HILLSIDE GOLD FISH WITH DOLLAR PURCHASE -FREE! FREE! RUBBERMAID SOAP DISH FIRST 50 CUSTOMERS NEWSHIPMENT! 500 YARDS! Jacquards, Plain Stitch, Crepe Stitch, Yarn Dyes, and Fancies 58/60" wide. [WED. KITE ONLY Reg. 4.47yd. OLYESTER DOUBLE KNITS I 5 ,? Seersucker Reg 97cd. now, Yd. O / C NOW, yd. 75 C 1/2 PRICE 1/2 CLOSE-OUT ON NAME BRAND COSMETICS Almay DuBarry V* PRICE 1/2 CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES UPHOLSTERY Material Reg- 2.29yd. HOW, 1 , Yd, 1, SHEER Panel Curtains Reg 2.29 ViNYL Cushion Runner ?$ Bed Pillows E 21"x36" Carpet Mats INFANT Play Yard HOW 9 / C Reg. 1.99 HOW 99 C NOW 1.47 n oo .OO CANOPY ADJUSTABLE Stroller NOW IN THE HILLSIDE SHOPPING CANOPY SW1NGOMATIC Swing ?^8 40 PINLESS DISPOSABLE Diapers ?$. »ow 10.44 NOW 1.47 Re*. 6.99 Lawn Chairs Chaise Lounge 30 QT. STYRO FOAM Chest !S 24 Inch TRIPOD Barbecue Grili 13 Inch T/1BLETOP Barbecue Grill;: PLASTIC Ice Cube Trays NOW 10,88 VINYL COVERED Footlockers RIDE'M Pedal Bike aOSE OUT ASSORTED SIZES FRAMED MISSES' and UDIES' Canvas Sneakers 1 CLOSE OUT, MEN'S AND CHILD'S Sr Tennis Shoes NOW 2.67 NOW 4.99 NOW 87c HOW 6.7 7 NOW 97c 3/$l NOW 6.77 NOW 4.00 NOW 1.37 NOW 1.66 NOW 75c FREE ITEMS WEDNESDAY NIIGHT ONLY! SALE ENDS SAT. PERMANENT $ WAVE SPECIAL Regular $17.50 GOOD THRU MAY 6, 1972 4 Operators To Servo You OPEN LATE THURS.and FRI, EVENINGS 2 G « G l H h A v e . 353-9237 Hillside Shopping Mall liehind Bresler's Ice Cream Parlor EVERYTHING INCLUDED! Now is the time to buy wedding and Mother's Day gilts. ACCENTS, Ltd| HILLSIDE CENTER -MEN'S, ALL KNiT SHIRTS '25% OFF ALL MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SHOES . R .T, !£« 20% OFF SPORT COATS ONEGROUP: ONEGROUP: . . . . ..... .. PANTS . . . . . . . . one jicup. Rtj. J10, 8 cotos to chwst horn NOW 3.99 . V i u e S , o J 5 0 NOW 16.88 .v*«bs» NOW 26.88 1/3 OFF. c , w »,,,«,,, ,, NOW $5 ALL LIGHTWEIGHT JACKETS . FLARE PANTS . . . ALL MEN'S SANDALS . . ^ 9S , Hu , *,,, , «TM ^ NOW 6.99 SHIRTS ................ M . E ,o JP ,« !5 M 5 3 NOW 2.99 NEW, Van HEUSEN CENTURY ..... *« S6 ,« ,, NOW 4.99 KEEP THIS AD! VALUES GOOD ALL WEEK/! .. 4 Hurry in while stocks are at the best! Open till 10:30, May 31 Pick up your Miss Colorado entry blanks here. WOMEN'S SWIM SUITS . . . .25% OFF KNIT SUITS ,,,, ,, ,,,,, ,,,, ,,, 8 , Vllm lo , tt NOW $25 GROUP OF HANDBAGS i/ 2 QFF RACK OF DRESSES AND BLOUSES 70% OFF ODDS AND ENDS TABLE ,,, ,,,, 55 Ki , ,, «, Hoth(r 10 % OF F K NITTOPS 20 o /oOFF _ALLDRESSES 20% OFF "" · I ! · 2527 Eleventh Avenue STYLE GOBB1L HILLSIDE SHOPPING CENTER LOTS OF FREE PARKING ·~-~ Open every nigh) till Ii39 . «. Use Your BankAmorksrd or Masler Charge

What members have found on this page

Get access to Newspapers.com

  • The largest online newspaper archive
  • 9,800+ newspapers from the 1700s–2000s
  • Millions of additional pages added every month

Try it free