j TOOK POISON ' On. (Friend's Advice, To Cure Rheuma- Rheuma- ) tisxa, and Schuster Died. Christian Schuster, aged 60 years. farmer, who lived on the Clevea pike, back of Price Hill, died yesterda from the ef fects of paris green poisoning, and while his death has all the earmarks of a sui cide, reports which reached Coroner Cam eron point to an attempted practical Joke aa being responsible for his" death. According According to the Information received. Schus ter had been suffering from rheumatism for some time. He was despondent and had been drinking. On April 16 he was returning returning to his home on a car when he met a friend, to whom he .told his troubles. "Take a spoonful of parts green; that'll cure you, the friend is alleged to have remarked. remarked. Schuster took a spoonful of the poison when he got home. He waa almost Immediately seised with retching and convulsions. convulsions. Physicians were called in, to whom he admitted taking the poison and told the story of the supposed friend's advice. advice. -The -The poison hsd so permeated his system that it could not be eradicated and yesterday he died. Coroner Cameron will make a searching Investigation.