Larry Norman. Fire accident.
Larry Norman, grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Horace George had the misfortune of getting 3rd degree burns on his right leg after getting his pants afire at his home in Columbus. Larry had been helping his parents do some painting around their home and had paint on his hands and clothes. He tried gasoline to remove the paint and set down - and matches whfch were in his picket got struck which quickly set fire to his clothing. He was in the hospital four hours, for treatment before being released. Friday night will be regular