Mrs. Edward J. Knudson of Spokane

knudsonrg Member Photo

Clipped by knudsonrg

Mrs. Edward J. Knudson of Spokane - Billings couple died in a doctor's office...
Billings couple died in a doctor's office Tuesday night aft- er swallowing a weed-killing chemical containing arsenic. The victim was Kevin Edwyn^next Burris, son of Mr and Mrs. Ed- wyn K. Bums of Helena. a Lewis and Clark Sheriff-cor- j oner Dave Middlemas said he did not plan an inquest or autopsy. I Mlddlcmu said the boy's fa- Boy Swallows Poison, Dies A 1',4-year-old son of a former Uier mixed a small amount of poison with water in a pint jar and used most of the mixture. The jar containing a small amount of the poison was left on the lawn and the boy appar- tntly drank it, the sheriff said. The parents immediately in duced vomiting but their efforts to save the child failed. ; Besides the parents, the boy it survived by a sister and brother, brother, of the family home; paternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Joseph Burns of Portland, Ore. imd Maternal grandparents, Mr. and Jlrx. Edward J. Knudson of Spokane, Spokane, Wash. All are former Billings Billings residents. The viclim's parents attended Billings High School. They moved to Helena after their marriage in 1990.

Clipped from
  1. The Billings Gazette,
  2. 02 May 1963, Thu,
  3. Page 4

knudsonrg Member Photo
  • Mrs. Edward J. Knudson of Spokane

    knudsonrg – 30 Jun 2013

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in