Indiana Gazette, 14 Dec 1904, Page 1
Mrs. Jane McKesson. Mrs. Jane McKesson, widow of the late T. S. McKesson, died at her home in Connellsville, on December 6. The deceased was a daughter of James aud Sarah McBeth, early pioneers of this county, having taken up land in Cherrybill township about 100 years ago. Mrs. McKesson was born in Oherryhill township in 1822 and resided thete until 22 years ago when she with her husband ^removed to Oonnellsvillu. The deceased united with the Stony Hollow Associate Reformed church in Brushvalley township when-16 years of age. Kev. Weede was then pastor of the church. At the time of her death the deceased was a member 6f the First United Presbyterian church in Oonnellsvllle. T. S. McKesson, husband of the deceased, deceased, died in 1895. Mrs. McKesson Is survived by the following children : Mrs. J. A. Wilson, Mrs. J. P. Shirley and J. A.- McKesson, all of Connellsville, and Mrs. J. F. Kennedy, Kennedy, of Blairsville. She is also survived survived by three brothers, John, William and Robert McKesson.