Clipped From Freeport Journal-Standard

sherry Member Photo

Clipped by sherry

 - her In the Brubaker store is quite a museum of...
her In the Brubaker store is quite a museum of curiosities on exhibition. They were brought from California by Mr. ISrubaker and are very much admired. The front of the Henderson building on lower Stepheuson street is in the hands of the painters. IF

Clipped from
  1. Freeport Journal-Standard,
  2. 03 Jun 1886, Thu,
  3. Page 2

sherry Member Photo
  • Clipped by sherry – 21 Jun 2013

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in