Clipped From The Paris News

wduffee Member Photo

Clipped by wduffee

 - si.'-- One Store Left After 100 Years This...
si.'-- One Store Left After 100 Years This store, operated by Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Bell, is the only business house left at Rosalie, once a thriving town east of Bogata in Red River County. First post office was established there in April, 1851. (Paris News Staff Photo).

Clipped from
  1. The Paris News,
  2. 18 Apr 1951, Wed,
  3. Page 36

wduffee Member Photo
  • Clipped by wduffee – 04 Jun 2013

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in