Scarcely had the hoae carts re turned to tho houses before a seconc alarm at 11 o'clock reaohel them from Twelfth street. A barn belonging to Mrs. John Bose, at 12<!9 Alby street, was found to be enveloped in flames. The barn is rented by Mr. Ed. Ash, who had a horse stabled in It and a considerable amount of grain stored there. Tho flames had gained such headway that it was impassible to save anything and the horde, feed snd stable were destroyed. The loss amounts to $600 of which $250 is sustained by Mr. Ash and $350 by Mrs. Bose. There is no clue to the origin Of the flames.