Troy Butler burned in accident
Little Troy Butler, 8 year old, son of Mr. and Mrs. R. L. Butler was the victim of a painful accident this morning just before nine o'clock. His mother was busy ironing and the boy went upstairs to build up the fire in a stove there. There were goals in the stove and it seems that after he put in some wood he threw in some coal oil. This created a gas which exploded and burned the little fellow quite badly. His hair, eyelashes and eyebrows are badly scorched and his face and nose badly burned.