50th Anv - Charles Hass - Lillian Fillner
Charles Hass Golden Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hass, R. 1, are celebrating their golden wedding anniversary Sunday, Dec. 15, with open house at Moose Lodge, Highway 33, formerly the State Road School. Hours are 3 to 9 p.m. Lillian Fillner and Charles Hass were married Dec. 16, 1913, at First Lutheran parsonage by Rev. Julius T. Hamm. Attending were Elma Hass and Harry Fillner, brother, both of whom will attend the golden anniversary celebration. Mr. and Mrs. Hass have three children, Carl, Robert and Donald, and five grandchildren. They have farmed at R. 1, all during their married life and still operate the farm. Mr. Hass peddled milk for 35 years. He was assessor for the Town of Shelby for 12 years.—Tribune Photo.