1945 GLWBCO client: Otto Tharpe, Tharpe Tire Co.
Tharpe Tire Co. Enlarges Plant Otto Tharpe is enlarging his present building, housing the Tharpe Tire Company on the Salisbury road. G/L. Wilson building Company is doing the work. Mr. Tharpe announces that he will house in the building addition the most modern and up-to- date wheel aligning a|nd body straightening machinery that can be had, and will be in position to take care of these justments. precision ad-