John Tuttle and family move in with George Waggy - 8 Feb 1900 - Walnut Valley Times
CLIFFORD. Miss Clara Godding; will go to Ere, poria to sobool upon the completion t f her present term in Lincoln township. W. L. Case has a new top buggy. S. it. Clifford has purchased the north-west north-west north-west quarter of section 23 and Herman G fuller has bought tbe north east quarter of the tame section. Sam Htrubahr moved on February 2nd from the Dyo farm to hla recently purchased farm adjoining the townBite of Burns. The entire family at George Mathews Is quite ill with tbe measles. John Tuttle and family have moved In the house with George Waggy. Mrs-. Mrs-. Mrs-. Min:-.le Min:-.le Min:-.le Miller and daughter, Lena, of Wichita, have been visiting Mrs. L. P. Nonken. Mrs, Wm. Iiulett died near Peabody on January 20th. Hhe and her husband were pioneers in Clifford township for many years, owning and improving the farm now belonging to Joseph Liggett Rev. E Cameron preached two very Interesting sermons at tbe Christian church, morning and evening of February February 4th. 11 o preaches every two weeks there. C. L, Correll haj named bis new Invention, Invention, a kaHlr corn cutter and thresher combined, "Dewey." He claims lhat it will "get there" just as the great ad tairal did.