Freeview Enjoy this clipping for free
Try 7 Days Free to get access to 530 million+ pages Try 7 Days Free

 -
View the Full Page

Mr. & Mrs. Harold French 51st wedding anniversary History of Contra Costa Hills Club 1914 hike up Trestle Glen to Palo Seco Creek Canyon to a spot which later became the lower motor bowl in Sequoia Park.

Search the Largest Online Newspaper Archive
morganfletcher Member Photo
Clipped from
Oakland Tribune
Oakland, California
18 Sep 1952, Thu  •  Page 40
Search the Largest Online Newspaper Archive