Record Argus 3/4/1952 Charles Buckley
' W S. Dietrich Summer Home Damaged by Fire Damage estimated at between $500 and $600 resulted from a fire yesterday afternoon at the William William S. Dietrich summer home on Conncaut Lake's East Side. Conneaut Lake Fire Chief Charles Buckley said the blaze broke out in a living room wall where the pipe from an oil stove entered the chimney. He said the oil stove was being used to heat the house while a carpenter and painter were working there. Damage Damage was confined to the wall. The owner of tho building is reported reported to be vacationing in Florida Florida at the present time.