Firemen called to Hartman Bros.
Firemen Called As Bulb Explodes Brush Fire Threatens Laurel Line Station South Scranton fire companies were called out twice yesterdav afternoon, first when an electric light bulb exploded exploded in the cellar of Hartman Bros. Paint store as an attendant was cleaning cleaning an oil barrel and a second time when a brush fire threatened to destroy destroy trie Maple street station of - the Laurel line. The fire at the Hartman store was slight and was confined to the barrel when the attendant had presence of mind to cover It. A short circuit from the bulb apparently set fire to the oil In the barrel. Fire companies re - spanded to a verbal alarm. .