fire - (From Gazette Files) OCTOBER 28 1957 — An...
(From Gazette Files) OCTOBER 28 1957 — An overheated furnace has been blamed for a $3,500 fire that hit the home of Paul Ondo, Indiana R,D. 1, on Saturday evening . . . Saturday football scores: Lock Haven Teachers 26, Indiana Teachers 0; Purchase Line 14, United Joint 13; Penns Manor 44, Cooper Twp. 0. 1952 — The Anthony Tren- ney and Frank Catanzarite families In Brenizer were left homeless yesterday as fire destroyed their t w o- story frame double house . . . Guy H. Pearce, 65, of Indiana R.D. 2, was fatally injured yesterday in a fall down a flight of steps In his farm home. 1947 — Orville Kipp and Mrs. Carrie Houck Patterson, both of the Indiana Art Ass'n. have been named winners in the exhibit sponsored by the Allied Artists of Johnstown. George D. McCormick and H. E. MeCormick, residents of Cherry Tree, have formed a new business — the McCorimek Turkey Farm.

Clipped from
  1. The Indiana Gazette,
  2. 28 Oct 1967, Sat,
  3. Page 4

antoinettecatanzariteness Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in