Fire at Charles Ellmore Restaurant
MAY'S FIUE KUCOIll). Altoona city firemen were not annoyed annoyed with a single fire alarm from Tuesday until 10.45 o'clock Sunday morning when firemen of No. 7 company company were summoned to the kitchen of the Charles Ellmore restaurant, 810 Twelfth street,' where a gas pipe broke and sot fire to tho floor. The gas was shut off at n cock and the blazo subdued subdued by the time tho firemen arrived. Last night at 10.09 o'clock companies Nos. 3, 4, 7 and truck B were called to Eighth ayenuo and Ninth street, an alarm from box No. 72 summoning them. The alarm was false.