Fire at Valentine Glass House in Albany WI
Albany Fire Razes Chicken House ALBANY—Fire of undetermined origin destroyed a large chicken house nt the Valentine Glass residence, residence, S. Mechanic street, Monday night. The Donald Cleveland family occupies occupies the house. Mrs. Cleveland discovered the fire about 10:30 and called the fire department. Firemen were called again nbouf 3 p.m., when the ruins blazed again. A quantity of baled hay had been in the buiidinp for two years. It had not been used for chickens for several years.