Kenneth shocked while touching tension wires.

grannakrumel Member Photo

Clipped by grannakrumel

Kenneth shocked while touching tension wires. - Kenneth Sleesman, 28, of Edgerton, was reported...
Kenneth Sleesman, 28, of Edgerton, was reported out of danger yesterday In the Cameron hospital at Bryan. I Sleesman caine in contact with a Light tension wire In Edgerton Monday Monday afternoon. While helping Clyde Sleesman move a h6use he climbed a utility pole and accidentally touched touched the wire. .Unable to remove his hand he lapsed into unconsciousness. It was 10 minutes berore an employee of the utility company could be found to turn off the current Edgerton fire men recently had taken , a course in first-aid first-aid first-aid treatment and began working on the unconscious' man. When he finally began gasping, he was taken to the hospital in Bryan. Attaches there said his burns are not -serious -serious and that he Is out of danger from shock. He was expected to be dis- dis- missed soon.

Clipped from
  1. The Waterloo Press,
  2. 16 Mar 1939, Thu,
  3. Page 5

grannakrumel Member Photo
  • Kenneth shocked while touching tension wires.

    grannakrumel – 09 Oct 2017

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in